Sexual Integrity Program
In 2012 the NFCM embarked on a new initiative aimed at helping men and their families do three things:
1. Assist parents in protecting their families/homes from online pornography.
2. Creating a consortium of best practices and affilates to assist men and their families
3. Develop resources including
- Preventive technologies for in home computers and cell phones
- Reporting/accountability software to assist better compliance and aid in discussions about pornography
- Registry of personal counselors for face-to-face treatment counseling
- Online counseling for non face-to-face treatment and counseling
- Age and gender specific Theology of the Body resources
- Public events on Sexual Integrity conferences or parish presentations
- Video presentations for awareness building
- Personal testimonies
- Annual training/awareness conference on establishing diocesan program
- Man-to-man support groups for men/boys struggling with addictive behavior
- Experienced mentoring on legislative lobbying efforts with our own sexual integrity lobbyist.
Much of this has been developed and is available for implementation by your diocese or CMG. For many Christian leaders dealing with men's issues this is by far the NUMBER 1 ISSUE hurting men and their families today.
The NFCM is committed through its impressive list of professional affiliated partners to assist men and their families in fighting this issue in their own lives, their families lives or in their community.
Click HERE for us to contact you about getting help with a problem.
Click HERE to request a free phone conversation with our licensed professional counselor.
Click HERE to get signed up for online blocking software and/or accountability software.
Click HERE for information on online counseling.
Call 913-735-5712 to have a counselor contact you - COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS
To read some Family Reports on Sexual Integrity, click on any of the topics below:
10 Stats About Teens & Porn
Children Search Porn Early In Life
Tips for Talking to Kids About Porn
Free e-book on Parenting in Porn Era