Planning a Men's Conference
Important Factors to Consider
When Planning a Men’s Conference.
1. Strong support by the local Bishops, including sending out letters to pastor
2.Strong promotional efforts, including radio, diocesan newspaper, local parish bulletins, etc.Speakers that appeal to men, e.g., sports figures, well-known politicians, etc.
3. A network of active parish conference leaders, responsible for promoting the conference and selling tickets at the parish level
4. Parish-based men's groups in many parishes
5. Strong CMF core team, assigned to different aspects of promotion, conference planning, etc.
6. Pre-conference and post-conference events to stir or maintain interest
BEGINNING A NEW CONFERENCE?
Write to us about purchasing a the NEW CONFERENCE PLANBOOK from the NFCM.
This 60+ page manual is an in-depth guide from advance planning to final follow up.
The cost of the PDF digital version is just $35.00
To receive your copy just mail your check to:
PO Box 26803
Overland Park, KS 66225
Contact us at: Info@NFCMUSA.org if you have any questions about the Planbook.